Showing all 2 results
ETC Source Four
There’s only one Source Four® — the fixture that changed the lighting industry. Source Four combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses, for the coolest beam on the market. That means your gels, patterns and shutters last longer and your performance space stays cooler.
No other light offers such optical brilliance. Source Four’s revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field. The EDLT lens tube option for 19º, 26º, 36º and 50º field angles makes the Source Four even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.
City Theatrical PDS-750 Power Supply
A versatile, quiet, multi-protocol power / data supply designed for entertainment and event installations with Philips Color Kinetics fixtures, including the latest generation of LED lighting: ColorBlast TRX, ColorBlast TR (16 and 8 bit), and iW Blast TR.
- 12 4 Pin XLR output ports
- Accepts KiNET, Streaming ACN, and Art-Net. Supports USITT standard 5-pin DMX and ESTA RDM
- DMX input and output. Includes wireless DMX via a built-in SHoW wireless receiver.
- Built-in Ethernet switch provides pass-thru to downstream devices. Built-in Ethernet node gateway allows output to one of two virtual DMX512 universes.
- On-board controls include addressing, fixture configuration, and triggering of seven configurable visual effects
- Automatically accommodates input voltages ranging from 100 VAC to 240 VAC