Showing all 3 results
High End Dataflash AF1000
A flashy little unit that packs a powerful punch, this individually addressable strobe can be used in special effects mode for lightning strike simulation in theatrical, concert or nightclub environments or architectural settings. New technical advances place the Dataflash AF1000 in a class by itself, as not only an ultra high-power flash system, but also a continuous illumination source.
Martin Atomic 3K Strobe
The Atomic 3000 DMX is a powerful and rugged, 3000 W high-impact strobe that has been a long time industry standard for high impact concert strobe effects.
- Lamp Type: Max 15 Xenon discharge
- DMX Control
- 208v operation only
Chauvet Strike 4 LED Blinder and Strobe
STRIKE 4 is an electrifying audience blinder and strobe with four high-power 100 W COB LEDs housed in independently focusable pods. It’s the go-to-choice for high energy automated strobe effects and its smooth 16-bit dimming curve facilitates incandescent-style fades. Its adjustable PWM is ideal in film and studio applications. STRIKE 4 comes standard with basic and advanced control personalities for flexibility in programming, and an easy-to-read OLED display for quick onboard adjustments.
- 16-bit dimming control for smooth, perfect fades
- Individual pan of each head to allow for directional adjustment of light output
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming flexibility
- Easy to use OLED display
- Automated strobing programs for easy programming
- Adjustable Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control to eliminate flicker on camera