Showing all 3 results
Desisti Wyeth Softlight
The Wyeth line of Soft Lights offers a soft, smooth field that is the perfect fill light for any set. The Wyeth 1000W and 2000W offer a shallow profile for studios with lower ceiling heights or location applications.
- Soft, even optics
- Multiple reflectors- standard white or aluminum
- Hinged, drop down socket compartment for easy re-lamping
- Unique lamp socket venting system aids airflow for lamp longevity
- Isolated, cool to the touch switch on the rear of the fixture
Chroma-Q Studio Force V 12
Utilizing the same core technologies as the innovative Chroma-Q® Color Force™ 12 multi-purpose LED fixture, the new Studio Force™ V 12 is a 3,000K – 6,100K CCT, variable white version featuring laboratory calibrated 3200°K and 5600°K presets that is specifically designed for TV, film, touring, exhibitions, corporate events and theatre lighting applications. At only 300mm / 1ft* long, the unit is ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting. It also provides an extreme output of 5,930 lumens for evenly washing large areas, complemented by smooth, theatrical grade dimming.
Chroma-Q Color Force 12
The Chroma-Q® Color Force™ 12 is a truly multi-purpose LED fixture that is suitable for numerous entertainment lighting disciplines. The unit provides power across the spectrum, from deep cold blues to red hot lava looks all from a single fixture. At only 300mm / 1ft long, the unit is ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting. It also provides a massive output of 2,400 lumens, easily washing up to 8m / 26ft with smooth, theatrical grade dimming.
- Huge RGBA full colour palette and high CRI of 92
- Deep cold blues and red hot lava looks from a single fixture
- Extremely smooth uniform wash
- Massive output across the spectrum – 2,400 lumens
- 335mm / 1ft* length ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting
- Suitable for numerous entertainment lighting disciplines