Showing all 2 results
GrandMA2 Network Processing Unit (NPU)
The MA NPU (Network Processing Unit) unites the calculation power in the network and offers the same performance as the grandMA2 consoles. The MA NPU offers and handles 4,096 parameters.
With an easy to read touchscreen the MA NPU allows intuitive use and easy access to all the important information. 8 x DMX XLR 5-pin connectors on the rear side of the MA NPU allow a most flexible use within the network environment.
TLC Recommended Software Version: 188.8.131.52
Chauvet Strike 4 LED Blinder and Strobe
STRIKE 4 is an electrifying audience blinder and strobe with four high-power 100 W COB LEDs housed in independently focusable pods. It’s the go-to-choice for high energy automated strobe effects and its smooth 16-bit dimming curve facilitates incandescent-style fades. Its adjustable PWM is ideal in film and studio applications. STRIKE 4 comes standard with basic and advanced control personalities for flexibility in programming, and an easy-to-read OLED display for quick onboard adjustments.
- 16-bit dimming control for smooth, perfect fades
- Individual pan of each head to allow for directional adjustment of light output
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming flexibility
- Easy to use OLED display
- Automated strobing programs for easy programming
- Adjustable Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control to eliminate flicker on camera