Showing all 3 results
ETC Source Four PARNel
PAR optics with Fresnel focus. With the PARNel, ETC went beyond mere imitation and created a genre-bender with Fresnel-like functionality and the awesome performance of a Source Four® PAR™. A new category of product to the entertainment-lighting world. Featuring a patented wave-lens design and easy focusing knob, the PARNel lets you quickly access a range of 25º-45º – a smooth, soft, symmetrical field that you can spot or flood as needed.
- Standard HPL 575w or 750w lamps, these fixture’s ship with C-Clamps, Gel Frames, and Safety Cables.
- Sealed reflector housing
- Reflector temperature control through integral heat sink fins
- Gel frame holders with two accessory slots
- Top–mounted, gel–frame retainer
- Steel yoke with two mounting positions
- Positive locking yoke clutch
- UL and cUL Listed
ETC Source Four PAR
Source Four® PARs™ stand out of the luminaire crowd with their rugged die-cast aluminium construction and acclaimed Source Four optical technology. Superior brightness and energy savings. Source Four PARs deliver a smooth even field, and at 575 watts are comparable to 1000W PAR64s — while saving 40% on energy.
- Super efficient HPL lamp
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Available with VNSP, NSP, MFL, WFL, or XWFL lensing
ETC Source Four
There’s only one Source Four® — the fixture that changed the lighting industry. Source Four combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses, for the coolest beam on the market. That means your gels, patterns and shutters last longer and your performance space stays cooler.
No other light offers such optical brilliance. Source Four’s revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field. The EDLT lens tube option for 19º, 26º, 36º and 50º field angles makes the Source Four even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.